The ideal candidate
- High school or specialized technical high school;
- Knowledge of technical drawing;
- Availability of training.
- Manual dexterity, discipline, attention to detail, adaptability;
- Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- Perform inspection of parts qualitatively based on the work instructions
- Prepares reports related quality inspection;
- Identify deficiencies in quality
- Refuse quality products that do not meet the conditions required quality
- Professional working environment;
- Competitive benefits package: motivating salary, meal vouchers, holiday vouchers
Do you think you fit the job description? We invite you to apply using the form below, you can attach your personal CV. Thank you for your interest in the job.